Contractors Warehouse is now offering the Marine Exchange consignment program. Bring in your new or used marine items and we will help sell them for you by displaying them, advertising them, and collecting the money. You keep 70% of the total sale. The remaining 30% is used to offset advertising, floorspace, and other operational costs. See contract for details.
Sell Marine Items:
1) Download the PDF Contract here: Marine Exchange Consignment Contract
2) Fill out the contract and list your items: Marine Items
3) Bring your items to Contractors Warehouse
Buy Marine Items:
1) Call or visit Contractors Warehouse in Poulsbo.
2) Ask about the Marine Supply you need or look at the inventory.
3) Buy the inventory and help recycle the supply!
If you need any help or have a questions just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marine Parts
- Line and Rope
- Supply For Boat Building
- Boat Washer / Dryer
- Engines Inboard or Outboard
- Nautical Charts Including NOAA
- Boating Equipment – Dinghys – Tools
- Galley Stoves
- Marine and Boating Books (Including kids books!)
Need It Far Away?
We can also ship your marine supply to anywhere in the world. Just send us a copy your identification (email email@example.com, fax, mail) and give us a call at (909)7-VIKING or (909) 784-5464 for secure phone verification and a shipping quote.